[Gpdd] MISC: Travel and toilett paper roll trees

Laura Grace Rollins rollinsl at musc.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:14:07 EDT 2006

Hi everyone, I've decided after all of your insightful input, to leave my
babies with a friend of mine. I wouldn't want to risk any discomfort for
the little piggies. My friend just loves the little guys and I know she
will be a good temp slave.
After I read the post about the toilet tissue roll trees, I made one for
Pippin and Frida, they loved it!! Pippin pulled all of the hay out right
away and stacked it into a neat little pile, but Frida is so small and
agile, she just kept sqeezing through back and forth and back and forth! it
was soo funny! I stood it back up and she juped in head first and got
stuck! I'm glad I was there to help! Anyway, brilliant idea- it may be
their favorite play thing yet!

LG, Pippin, and little Frida