[Gpdd] [CARE] what type of cage might this be?

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Tue Aug 1 19:55:34 EDT 2006

I saw a free ad in the town next to me for a GP with cage. Going to get him
tomm. She told me if you look online the cage is something that snaps
together? She mentioned it is quite large but does not have a top. So far my
cat just watches my daughters GP, but I don't want it to be more then that.
My cat Spirit is pretty afraid of things. I don't think she can see that
well.  I figure once it grows she will leave it alone. Not that I am willing
to give her a chance with a open top!