[Gpdd] Misc:Carefresh price

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 23:28:18 EDT 2006

joan fagalde <momcat1000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Kathy.  The Bug and I live in a semi-rural area and I'm able to get her Carefresh at a farm supply store.  I pay $14.95 for the 50 liter size.  (This is one change for the Bugster as she has a large cage.)  It's expensive for me as well as I'm on a limited income but the price I pay is better than a local pet store which charges $1 more and our local Petco which charges $5 more.  You might try online to see if you can fine it cheaper somewhere.  Hope this helps.

  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug