[Gpdd] Misc - Inverurie Aberdeenshire

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 09:46:41 EDT 2006

Hi Fellow GPPD-ers.

I was reading through the list of people who lit a
candle for Peter Gurney and noticed that someone who
lives in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire lit a candle.  I was
very excited by this, as I live in Aberdeen and didn't
know there were any fellow GPDD-ers living close to
me! So, a big "fit like" to you, whoever you are!

I must also guiltily add that I did not manage to
light a candle for Peter at the alloted time, which I
feel bad about because I actually spoke to him in
person once and he helped me with one of my babies,
who is now over the bridge.  I did, however, light one
for him at a different time. A great man, who will be
sorely missed.

Warm wheeks to all!

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington and Emily