[Gpdd] Health: Brownie Bear & Butterscotch Update

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 2 13:03:24 EDT 2006

Dear Leah

Sorry Sassy Brownie Bear isn't well.  Don't blame yourself.  You have
probably already been told this but it might be of help to mention it....
I go to the Cambridge Cavy Trust here in the UK and Vedra there says to
NEVER give gp's spinach as it is NOT good for gp's (even though they LOVE
it).  I have been told it can cause gall stones.

I hope both your piggies recover fully very soon.  You care so much for your
pigs.

Carole