[Gpdd] passing away

Anna Rowson annarowson at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 13:06:02 EDT 2006

        I am new to gpdd and this is my first post. i am heartbroken. last week was my birthday and what should have been a happy day ended up in tears. my guinea pig called roxy died and i fear it was my fault.i should have provided more care. i did the best i could but it wasnt enough. we saw him collapsed in his cage barely breathing. we laid him out on the grass and slowly he shut down and flew away to the rainbow bridge.
  nearby, a girl i didnt know and she said her cavy died and they brought her a neclace to cheer her up and she gave the neclace to me as a present. if that girl is reading this message then thankyou that moment will go down in my mind.
  anna.