[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Nutmeg

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 2 13:24:05 EDT 2006

Stan, Melissa Smores, and Pigzilla the great, please accept our very
belated condolences on Nutmeg's passing.  We are so very sorry for your
loss.  It is wonderful, however, to hear that Nutmeg was more than seven
years old.  That is truly quite a distinguished age for a
piggie.  Obviously she had given your home the "squeal of approval" and
didn't want to leave.  How sweet, too, that she mourned when her cagemate
passed away; piggies are so special, aren't they?  Please know that she was
so lucky to have such a wonderful family and to be so loved.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday