[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Greenie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 2 15:53:55 EDT 2006

Mary Fran, we are so very sorry to hear of Greenie's passing.  How sad that
a neighborhood cat broke into his cage; our hearts go out to you.  We hope
that soon, though, your many happy memories of Greenie will begin to ease
the sadness of losing him.  It is so sweet to hear of what good friends he
and Cookie were, and we know he enjoyed sitting outside in his cage and
enjoying the sun with Cookie and Brownie.  Please accept our very belated
condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday