[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Suki

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 2 15:58:57 EDT 2006

Emma, we are so very sorry to hear of Suki's passing.  Please don't feel
guilty; you were trying so hard to get her well and were taking her to the
vet, and we know she appreciated all of your love and concern.  You did the
right thing in keeping her at home when you realized she would not be on
this side of the Bridge much longer.  We know she was comforted by
remaining in familiar surroundings, with you and Ry.  How sweet to read how
Ry discovered her in the park, and how wonderful that you both were able to
rescue her.  It was so touching to hear of Ry jumping on the chair to be by
her side as she made her final journey.  How lucky Suki was to be so loved,
by human and by canine.  Please accept our condolences on your
loss.  (P.S.  What a cute photo of Ry with Suki!)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday