[Gpdd] Misc:heat

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 20:45:06 EDT 2006

Lady Bug and I want all of you piggies and slaves that are in the mid-west and east coast to know that our hearts go out to you in the heat.  You're getting what we had a week or so ago and we truly sympathize.  It was the extreme heat that got me going with the LB not drinking water.  Keep your doors and windows closed and run every fan you have.  Slaves, check your Masters and if they feel too warm, partially wrap them in a damp, not wet, cloth for a few minutes.  We hope you all come through this ok.

  Lady Bug and Joan