[Gpdd] Misc. - The Light for Peter Gurney - Revised List

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 14:30:30 EDT 2006

Dear GPDDers,

  For those who missed it earlier this week, and for those who want to see it again, here is the revised list of places I have received from those who lit a candle in honor of Peter Gurney on Sunday, July 23rd, at 8:00 pm.  There have been some minor revisions, and hopefully it is easier to read (everything was lined up nicely when I first sent it).  I still have 41 responses, and we'll do it again in March.  Thanks again for your participation.

  AUSTRALIA,  Croydon, Victoria
  CANADA,  Gravenhurst, Ontario
  CANADA,  St. Catharines, Ontario
  ENGLAND,  Devon, UK