[Gpdd] Health:Passing away

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 18:41:55 EDT 2006

Hi Anna.  How very sorry we are that Roxy went to the bridge, but the important thing you said was that you did the very best you could for him.  I'm sure he knew that you loved him and were doing your best.  He is beyond all pain and running in fields of grass, clover, hay and probably spinach as well as the other things they all like and can't have while they're with us.  Just remember the good part of his being with you.

  Joan and The Lady Bug