[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Silverado

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 3 16:51:24 EDT 2006

Lisa -

We were very sorry to read your sad story about Silverado's passing.  He sounds like a beautiful piggy with a great heart.  I'm sure he felt lucky to have had such a loving family.

Please do not blame yourself.  Sometimes piggies go very suddenly without much warning.  This is what happened with Tosca.  It seemed she was healthy one moment, and gone almost the next.

Silverado went in the proper time, in peace.  He is now at the Bridge, in happiness and fresh, green grass, enjoying himself with piggy friends old and new.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Cio-cio-san
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem