[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Biting piggie

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Thu Aug 3 22:12:17 EDT 2006

Ok  I need some advice on how to handle a biting piggie.  Lucy is my new
baby girl, probably between 2-3 months old and she bites at your hands
constantly when you are trying to hold her.  Some are just nips and
nibbles and some are real bites.  How do we correct this behavior?  She
is not being hurt at all, we are all very gentle with her, pet her
before picking her up so as not to startle her, etc.  None of my piggies
have ever behaved like this before so... any suggestions?

Thank You all!
Ann and little Lucy (with the BIG teethies!)