[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Many Thanks for all the support

Tricia megensmom at pbtcomm.net
Fri Aug 4 08:45:25 EDT 2006

I would like to thank the people that have been so kind to help out with the recent situation where I am helping out the Spartanburg pigs. I currently have almost 50 guinea pigs at the rescue,about 80% of them are Spartanburg pigs that would've been put down if I hadn't stepped in. Your support is helping lessen the financial burden that my small rescue has by helping these special pigs. They were underweight and sick when they arrived here they are taking a turn for the good now and are feeling better. Many if not all the girls are pregnant and so I still have a growing food bill as they are trying to put on weight to support babies.
Many people have donated supplies as well. I just don't think people understand how much their kindness in helping with a situation like this means. And words can't express it correctly.

Right now the rescue could still use:
Bedding
Hay
Pellets
I had a nice donation of water bottles and bowls so there is no longer a need for them at this time.
Gift cards for supplies are always welcome since the cost of shipping is so expensive.