[Gpdd] [CARE] cc cage lid

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 14:09:41 EDT 2006

Kathy-
  One thing that has worked well for me with the C&C housing to keep the
  grids straight are curtain rods. Both the curved kind that mount to the
  wall, and the straight rods that attach to brackets (like for cafe curtains).
  I've wired them to the walls so the top part could rest on them.
  You can also use the wire shelves you can get at WalMart/Target etc.
  They have a lip on one side, they come in a variety of lengths, and can
  be very handy for lids, walls, etc..  Use wire, twist ties, cable connectors,
  etc to attach them along one side and it works like a hinge. I've used
  two for a top, one stays in place and the other raises.
  Just one idea, I'm sure many here will have others as well.
  Give Ebony a big hug for us!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies