[Gpdd] HEALTH another cyst

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 16:13:15 EDT 2006

Hi everyone, i wrote a couple of months ago because Sandy had a cyst on his
back it was removed and hes fine. But today i found one on shadow on her
head. Does anyone have any idea what causes them? Is it something i am
feeding them at all. I am worried about it being on her head, has anyone
else found one there before. she is fine in herself happy and eating it
seems a shame to take her to the vet knowing she will come home in pain. But
i suppose i have to. I hope someone can help me with my questions. Thankyou.
Carole