[Gpdd] Announce: Please welcome Apache!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Aug 6 20:59:43 EDT 2006

Carla, Snickers and Snowball

Hi Fellow Digesters --

I've been trying to keep up with the digest but with one thing and another,
have missed a ton of stuff. There are lots of new members and so many happy
and sad events have touched our lives. So I send out condolences and piggie
prayers to all our companions who have gone to the bridge, had surgery, and
had a rough time with anything from stones to nail clipping.

I'm also writing to let you know that my 4 year old piggie Snowball finally
has a new friend to share his "piggie mansion" ! He lost his brother
Snickers at this time last year.  So finally I got him a friend, a baby
silkie we named Apache. It is amazing to see how he zooms around at
lightning speed. Snowball has been showing him the ropes and is so happy to
have a friend.

Apache is lucky to join this wonderful group. Thank you everyone for sharing
your stories and concerns about your guinea pigs. I learn so much here, and
Apache and Snowball benefit greatly by all the shared experiences. So many
thanks and hugs,

Carla, Snowball, baby Apache, and Snickers always in our hearts