[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge for Sully

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Aug 6 19:16:18 EDT 2006

It is with a very heavy heart that i have to tell you all that my
beautiful boy Sully has passed on to the rainbow bridge. I picked him up
on Friday night from the vets, he was still very groggy from the meds,
but still managed to give me a cuddle. He ate a little critical care,
apple, canteloupe and cherry tomato before i took him down to bed for
the night. I slept downstairs in the room with him, i got up to him
several times in the night to check on him.  I must have drifted into a
light sleep when i heard these noises of scratching, i got up to check
and found him fitting on the ground i knew immediately i was going to
loose him, this was just after 7am. He finally took a deep breath and
left us at 8.15am. I'm sorry this is all i can say at the moment it's
just too hard.
Thank you to all for your advice over the past 3 months or so.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis, forever in our hearts our
dear Sully :o( :o(