[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Florida Charley; Mr. September

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 06:25:16 EDT 2006

Hello Piggies and People,

     I have more sad news here. On Friday morning (and my days may be
confused -- this last week just all flows together) Jenni's piggy Charley, named for
the hurricane, crossed over to the Bridge. Jenni, as most of you will remember
was the late "Beethoven Pig's" mama, Beethoven of the Rumblestrut Blues.
Charley was part of the Rimblestrut Blues production on the recent Pig Air trip
to the Royal wedding and attracted quite a lot of attention.

     Charley was seen by the vet repeatedly, but like Wilson, there seemed to
be no way to turn things around and get him to stop his weight loss and
decline.

     He finally lost his battle leaving a shaken and heartbroken Jenni as
well as his buddy and cagemate, Wolfi, behind.

     He was a handsome celebrity pig, being Mr. September in Tammy's
CavyMadness 2006 calendar. And what a cutie.

     Light a candle for all these piggies that have left us. I think maybe
Peter Gurney will be part of their welcoming committee.

Jenni's email address is:    mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com

Condolences to Jenni,
Alge nd the not-so-Jolly Rodents