[Gpdd] [CARE] C&C cages in UK

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 04:33:04 EDT 2006

I felt really jealous when I saw those lovelt C&C cages on the US Ebay.  My
daughter has at last moved into her own apartment in the UK, and is about to
take on two guinea pigs from a rescue. She would dearly love a C&C cage, but
can find nothing like it on Ebay and places like Littlewoods and Argos seem to
have stopped selling them. Does anyone know of a retail outlet in the
Southampton area where she could obtain one? Or alternatively, does anyone know  of
any retail outlet in the Southampton area where she could buy a decent sized
guinea pig cage, ie minimum 2 ft x 4 ft?

Many thanks

Debbie