[Gpdd] HEATH: Update on Family Circle Article

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 10:44:55 EDT 2006

 Anita, I went out and bought the magazine and was disgusted at that article. Imagine having only a few lines and writing that guinea pigs like running wheels.

I will write to the editor, too.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, Va
http://www.mgpr.org

Educator/Fosterer
HRS MD/DC/NoVA
http://www.rabbit.org
http://www.rabbitsinthehouse.org

Hi Folks,
I AM SO ANGRY. Unfortunately, there is NO update on this matter. The September
issue of Family Circle contains no retraction or correction of their
ridiculously ignorant pet care tips. Nor are any of the letters that were sent
published in the magazine. This time I directed my anger and disappointment to
the editor, Linda Fears. Here's her email, if anyone else cares to write:
linda at familycircle.com
I also will not be buying further issues of this magazine.
Anita, Bean, & Nut