[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Wilson has left the building

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 21:40:40 EDT 2006

Ohhhhhhhh Algy,

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry about the loss of your sweet, daring (like
the Daring Young Man on the FLying Trapeze), adorable little Wilson. You have so
many beautiful memories of him, but I know how hard it is to not be able to
physically be with the ones we love so much.

I think you were a WONDERFUL "Mom" to Wilson, and he had a very good and
happy life. You have nothing to regret. He knew how much you cared about him, as
do all the Jolly Rodents. And, while he was losing strength at the end, you two
were able to   bond even further. I am sure that he carried those memories of
your caring and nurturing with him when he left.

I hope that Wilson is now bonding with   my departed little ones, and flying
through the air above the Rainbow Bridge!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms