[Gpdd] Health, Wallie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 01:36:13 EDT 2006

 Dear Ginger,

You may have to decide Wallie's chances of surviving and recovering from
surgery. It is so difficult to know which way to go at a time like this. I was
through this with Ebeneezer and his bladder stone 2 years ago. What are Wallie's
chances of survival if he has the surgery? You vet needs to be honest with you
on this and then you need to make a decision.

     That fluids have been maintained is definitely in his favor.

     If you decide againt the surgery that certainly doesn't indicate a lack
of love for Wallie; it can be quite the contrary.

     You and Wallie will be in our prayers.

God bless,
Alge, Mr. Cooders, Chester and Charlie