[Gpdd] [MISC] how old at petstore?

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 09:30:59 EDT 2006

  Kathy,

  Congratulations on your new pig!  I wouldn't believe anything the petstore told me, as I have had plenty of wrong information given to me.  I knew the true answers, I just like to question the employees to see how much they know.

  You really can't tell the age, but one way to guesstimate is to weigh the pig.  I had pigs born here and I weigh them often.  At 2 months of age, they weighed in at 567 grams and 652 grams and 482 grams. Another pig that I have, I definitely know her birthdate and she weighed in at 635 grams. In pounds, they weighed between 1 lb and 1 lb. 4 oz.  That should give you an estimate about how old your pig is.

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls  (may be getting a new addition)
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, & Silverado

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74