[Gpdd] announcement: new little gal Ginger

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 13:25:25 EDT 2006

We are pleased to announce the recent adoption of Ginger, an all-red,
short-haired piggie.   My daughter had taken in an unwanted mouse and Ginger was a
last-minute addition.   Ginger is very timid but is learning to demand her share
of treats.   Pookah-Darryl finds Ginger very attractive, but Beatrice feels
that dividing a dandelion three ways is a bit hard.   --Kathy S (And a hello to
our piggies at the Bridge:   Crissy, Peneford, Rexie, Rusty, Big Red, Boris,
Laddie, Zoree, Sydney and Orrie)