[Gpdd] Misc:Welcome Milo

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 18:19:32 EDT 2006

Hi Emily.  Welcome to the world of the GPDDers.  First off, let me say I'm sorry about your loss of Tango.  I'm also on my first guinea pig and can't imagine what it will be like when "that" day comes.  But on to happier things and a big welcome to Milo who sounds like a real character.  I can just see him with his little face in the breeze and fussing for fresh water.  Sounds as though he'll give you many happy hours.  Again, welcome to you both.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug