[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Wallie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 01:15:50 EDT 2006

Dear Ginger,

     There is no doubt in my mind that you made the right decision. Like you,
with Wilson, I question whether I delayed my decision to have him put to
sleep for his benefit or my own. But I so hoped he'd turn around. BUT, I think
inwardly I knew better.

Still, I think that extra time to love and cuddle them means as much to them
as it does to us. That "proper good by" doubtlessly mean as much to him as to
you.

     Also, I respect your vet's honesty with the prognosis.

Please accept our condolences,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents: Mr. Cooders, Chester and Charlie
Ebeneezer and Wilson will forever live on in our hearts.