[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Jolly Rodent Wilson

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 01:37:10 EDT 2006

Dear Mary Fran,

     Thank you for your email. It seemed to me that the remaining "Jolly
Rodents" would be around forever. Ebeneezer's passing 2 years ago upset my sense
of the universe and now, with Wilson going on to the Bridge (he was so weak
there at the end) well, those of us who have lost our babies know how deeply the
pain goes. The little guys leave empty places in our hearts.

     Hugs to Cookie and Brownie. Wilson annd "the guys" thought highly of
them.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents:   Mr. Cooders, Chester and Charlie
Ebeneezer and Wilson forever imprinted in our hearts and missed constantly