[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Wilson

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 03:35:49 EDT 2006

Dear Stacy,
     Thanks for your note.
     I argee with you -- it did seem like Wilson would/should go on forever.
It's been a week now and I stilll can't really accept that he's truly gone.
     It all went bad so fast!! But we know that's often how it goes although
we so often try to get things turned around so that they'll pull through.
     I miss my little guy terribly.
     Again, thanks for writing. It means a lot.

Hugs and wheeeks to the Squee Squad
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents:   Mr. Cooders, Chester and Charlie
     Wilson and Ebeneezer forever in my heart