[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Martin Luther

Laura Grace Rollins rollinsl at musc.edu
Wed Aug 9 12:26:26 EDT 2006

First I wanted to say that I am praying for all of you slaves who have
recently lost a piggie. I know it is hard to let go.

Martin Luther died about 2 months ago. I thought I was okay, I have a new
baby piggie, Frida, and Pippin is still as sweet as ever, but I miss Martin
Luther terribly! I miss the way he would stick his little nose in my ear
when we were cuddling. It was so warm and I could hear every little breath
and sigh he made. I also miss his cooos, he would wheek for a while until I
calmed him down and then it would turn into slow, deep cooos. I miss the
way, evertime I opened the cage when I got home, he would charge me. I
would open the hatch and sit on the floor and he would dash out of the
cage, onto my lap and jump up onto my chest. He didn't want to be held like
that for any more than 10 seconds (cutting into his floor time, you know),
but it was so sweet and I felt so loved. I know the other piggers love me
too (well I hope so at least), but I will always miss Luther.
Frida is beginning to let me hold her though, she isn't cuddly, but she is
starting to eat from my hands. It will get better, I know it will.
Sorry for rambling on, I figured if anyone could understand what I was
going thru it was you guys,

Laura Grace, Pippin, and Frida