[Gpdd] MISC: Condolences, info and catching up

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Wed Aug 9 13:36:51 EDT 2006

Hi all, I've been trying to catch up on the digests, and wanted to catch up with you
all -- I hope I don't leave anyone out. One thing, I've finally updated my piggy
pages, with information on my loss of Precious, and other things. I still want to add
more links. If you want to see the pages, you can go here,
http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/gpigs.htm

Ginger, I know you made the right decision at the right time for Wallie. Those
decisions are hard to make but we have guides in this life who help us make them at
tthe right time.

Alge, I was so sorry to read about Wilson. My Honey started to lose weight for no
reason at all right before she died. They tried and tried to figure it out, but
finally the doctor said it was just that she had reached her life limit of time and
her body was worn out. I kept trying with her way too long before she passed away.
She needed peace. I still miss her.

I'm so sorry to read about Sully. He sounded so sweet. I know Duke misses him but you
all can comfort each other.  I love the name Duke, it fits. They really are royalty,
with lots of slaves!

Hillary sounds like she was a darling little girl... she had her happiest moments
with you. It's funny, some people regard gps as "throwaway" pets, but just having one
for less than 24 hours touched your life forever.

Emily I'm sorry you lost Tango (what an adorable name!), but Milo is lucky to have a
home with you.

Jenni, I'm sorry about Charley. I hope your heart will heal soon.

I read about Guinness.  My little Cupid had a respiratory condition also. Has the
doctor mentioned getting him a nebulizer? I think that is the correct spelling. It is
something people use also. It makes fine particles of moist air that they can breathe
easily. If you got one, you could use an empty 10-gallon fish tank and some kind of
top and seal to make his little breathing room, and put him in there once or twice a
day. You might want to ask the doctor.

Joan, your letter sounds great! All of you have really told those people where to get
off. Our voices speak for the little gps who cannot. Of course if they could they
would say, "Hey! Family Circle! Get your wheeking facts straight! Wheek off!" And
then they would shoot projectile pee at them.

Leah, I'm so sorry to hear that Miss BB has more stones. I know how frustrating that
can be! It's just the worst. I know you feel helpless, but know that we are thinking
of you. My vet told me it was nothing I was doing wrong -- it's just at a certain age
some piggies will get these over and over again. Kind of like some people get them
over and over. Give Queen Brownie Bear and handsome Prince Charming Butterscotch a
kiss for us.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, it isn't because I'm not thinking of you.
Sorry for such a long email!

Take care and keep cool,
Bethany, gps Silky and Sooty, kitties Noelle, Leo, and Moo-Moo, and Mr. Fish.
--
http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/