[Gpdd] [GPDD] Rainbow Bridge - Missing our brothers

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 13:45:31 EDT 2006

We are so very saddened at the loss of the dear piggies Wilson and Wallie,
  as well as the others recently gone to the Bridge.  As already mentioned,
  it is as if one of our own was gone, as we feel that all piggies here are
  'family'.  We are simply blessed to have had them in our lives, no matter
  how short a time, even though we feel a terrible hole in our heart when
  they leave.
  As they have brightened our lives for a time, they now make the sky brighter,
  the Rainbow Bridge that much happier. And just think of the reunion there,
  especially with Peter Gurney on hand to welcome them!  We speak of
  that daily, each time we pass the computer where Peter Gurney has come
  to reside (he has become a permanent part of my desktop, somehow, no
  matter what background I choose! of course, it is always a pigture of some
  of our piggies, so they are always in good company!)
  Ginger and Alge - you know you did everything you could, and these lucky
  piggies knew beyond any doubt how deep your love was, and were exactly
  where they wanted to be. Ginger, I am glad to hear that you brought Wally
  home for that precious time - I'm sure it made all the difference.
  Can you imagine the stories being shared at the Bridge now? Wilson, no
  doubt, swapping tales with others from his various escapades. He is, no
  doubt, quite the celebrity there!
  The Piggie Flag is at half staff here at Cavy Lodge, and we will light
  a candle for our dear friends at the Bridge.
  Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
  Susi and the Okie Piggies