[Gpdd] Behaviour - housing

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:45:56 EDT 2006

Hello there piggy friends

This is a reply to the person asking about Cubes in England (sorry I can't
remember where).

I got my first lot from Argos but they have stopped selling them (meanies as
they were sooo cheap).

If you try to find diddly-dis website (type that into Google), she has links
about where to buy them. Screwfix direct do sell them but there are a bit
more expensive.

I got the plastic from Rockwell Plastics (in the West Midlands), sorry I
can't remember where you are. Email me if you want more help I will try to
locate places near you.

By the way, our American slaves may have C and C pens, but we have the
Cambridge Cavy trust! (I am so glad I have moved real closeby, just a
coincidence I got a new job down here).

Thoughts and prayers to those with sick piggies or those who have lost their
masters.

Elizabeth

slave to Evil Edna, Mavis Cruet and the little Moog.