[Gpdd] Cute piggie story!

Pegasus412 at aol.com Pegasus412 at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:32:08 EDT 2006

Hi everybody! I have a cute piggie story to share...
When we got Milo in June, we bought a small dog toy, a fuzzy blue teddy  bear
(no eyes, of course) becuase I had read that sometimes a guinea pigs will
cuddle up with them.  Anyway, Milo has ignored it, but we put it in the  bedding
and rubbed hay on it, and I guess it finally smelled enough like him  that he
figured out it belonged to him.  A couple of days ago, while he was  on the
floor in his playpen, we noticed that he had knocked the bear over,  pushed it
over, and had his head laying on it!  It was so incredibly  adorable!  So now,
he loves his bear and we always put it in his cage with  him....awww.
Anyway, I thought some you might appreciate this story!
Emily and Milo