[Gpdd] Health Boys together, and the girls rumblestrut with delight!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 23:16:04 EDT 2006

I would like to say, in regards to the question about
if boys do well together.  I have two unrelated males
that are completely happy in their homosexual
relationship.  They do a lot of mounting eachother.
And some rumble struttings.  But THey sleep next to
eachother, and seem to get on just fine!

About the question of girls rumblestrutting and
mounting.  Mine do that too.  Every two weeks, one
goes into cycle and struts around the house and mouns
the other!  The other just sits there and takes it, in
a I will get you back sooner or later kind of way!
We had the girls in our bedroom and had to move them
out because of MANY sleepless nights, as they tend to
be at their "best" in the wee hours on the morn.  THey
now live above the boys in the living room on the
Piggy High Rise!

Fear not for your girls are normal.  Mine do the same
funny things!

Carly and the four pigs  Aeva Emma Liam and Froders  ,
Smeagol in my heart