[Gpdd] Paralysis

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 23:50:23 EDT 2006

Hi!
  I have just recently gotten a baby guinea pig who I love more than anything and I've had him for only one month and he has suddenly become parlyzed.  I read on a Peter Gurney website about using Osteocare, I had no idea what this was so I googled it and I found that they were selling it on Ebay but that it was for dogs so I went ahead and ordered b/c I need all the help I can get.  I recently read other threads on this mailing list and found that he was talking about HUMAN osteocare. I've also been putting Vitamin C drops into his mouth instead of in his water and have ordered the Oxbow tablets.  Is there anyone else who has had this experience and their guinea recovered?? I need all the help I can get.  I feel so bad for him although he is acting completely normal I cannot stand to see him dragging around in his urine and feces.  Please Please help me!!

  Thanks,
  Rei