[Gpdd] Health: Getting a piggy who is already pregnant

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 00:58:23 EDT 2006

Hi All,
     Gee, I hope I didn't cause anyone to feel guilty or irresponsible when
writing about my feelings of letting piggies have additional piggies. Things DO
happen and rather often rescue (and pet store) piggies) are already pregnant
when we get them. My problem is with people who are so casual about breeding
that they take no precautions and end up with baby piggies and sometimes THOSE
piggies produce more, all from casually leaving unneutered males and females
together.