[Gpdd] [Announcement] Muinea's Birthday

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 13 13:48:55 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves and Piggies,
I know it's been sooo long since I posted on the digest but I do read it everyday.  Although I haven't posted in so long I still feel so close to each of you.  This is a wonderful group of people and I'm so glad to know so many of you.
I just couldn't let my babies birthday go by without making a big deal about it.  My Muinea will be 6 years old tomorrow!!!!  (Mon. August 14, 2006)  I'm so glad I've had to pleasure of being her slave for so long. I can only hope we have many more years together.  I can see it in her little face how she has aged so much since I got her but she is still perky and still runs around her cage with the other Uineas.  She is the sweetest baby.  She has never tried to bite me and she has always cared for the younger ones and took them as her own.  She will definately be pampered tomorrow with extra love and extra treats.  (as if that's different from any other day...lol)
Happy Birthday Muinea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misty and The Uineas
You can see pics of The Uineas on our website.....
http://www.theuineas6.blinkz.com/