[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: BROWNIE

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Aug 14 15:08:01 EDT 2006

Dear Piggies and Slaves --
It is with sadness that whee announce the death of Brownie, who passed away in her sleep last night. Just yesterday I was tellling her how soon she'd be able to run free as much as she wanted at the Lake and how there'd be Pig Races. Maybe she thought I meant over the Rainbow Bridge.
She was a good piggy-girl who loved to stretch up on her hind legs for treats up to the last. This was a good time to scratch behind her ears and get a good purr. She loved her food and water. She was Brownie grey-nose for the last several years.
Over the last several months Brownie, blind as a bat, was often found with her front feet up on a divider, often chewing, her head up, in a thoughtful, peaceful air. Or seen in the same pose on her water dish. I noticed often how content and happy she seemed about her condition in life.
Her funeral will be held at 4:30pm today, in the garden.
--grieving slave Mary Fran and companion Cookie