[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Matilda, Marting Luther

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Mon Aug 14 18:37:56 EDT 2006

I was so sad to read about Matilda's passing. What a sweet girl she was. I'm sorry
for your terrible shock and loss. Sometimes our babies have something wrong on the
inside that no one can see or do anything about. You are a very responsible piggie
Mom, checking her every day. There is no way of knowing what kind of care she had
before she found a home with you. That is one of the risks we have with our little
rescue piggies. But their love is worth the risk.

Martin Luther sounds like one of those piggies that has made a mark on your heart
forever. Just reading about him makes me feel so happy that you loved each other so
much! I'm happy for all of the love you shared, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Bethany, gps Silky and Sooty, kitties Noelle, Leo, and Moo-Moo, and Mr. Fish.