[Gpdd] Health PVC

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 21:10:38 EDT 2006

I LOVE PVC pipes bor my boys!  Froders loves his pipe.
 He yas a Y shaped pipe that he has named for himself.
 He will curl up in the top prongs of the y shape so
he can look at his own feet sticking out of the pipe!
Funny!  Silly!  Froders is a bit of a nut job!  LOL.
Liam will stick his head in the pipe, but that is as
far as he goes. Butt end out!  Always!  Liam has a
plastic shoe box to sleep in.  I put it upside down
and cut a door in it.  Both are really cheap options.
And EASY TO CLEAN!  That is the best part!  They won't
get smelly when they get wet from pee like cardboard.

Feel like PVC is too plain?  Get Artsy!  I drew them
on it with Sharpies!  Or get some stickers and place
them far up enough where they cannot shew on them!  Oh
the fun!  Yeah!
Carly and The Fab Four, Liam Froders Emma and Aeva