[Gpdd] [Behavior] Aggressive Piggie

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Mon Aug 14 23:00:15 EDT 2006

I had a similar problem with an aggress piggy. I had got her as a
companion for my first pig but it didn't work out and ended up
keeping them in separate cages. They were near each other and had run
time together but stayed in their own cages other than that. It
worked out quite well. In fact, when Wilbur the first guinea pig died
and Emily, the aggressive one, who loved Wilbur despite her behavior
got depressed we got her two young companions who in turn were also
bullied and in the end again, two separate cages.

Evelyn