[Gpdd] Announcement...Ginger cross over

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Tue Aug 15 12:35:11 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

The fields of clover and parsley on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge
just got a little sweeter Sunday night; my snuggly little Ginger crossed
over and has joined Koko, Abby, Speedy, and Sassy Suzy.  Knowing Ginger,
I am sure she will still be avoiding Sassy Suzy; for some reason those
two piggers were not meant to be on the same planet.

I now have only Olivia and she seems rather bewildered by her partner
being gone.  She is getting a lot of lap time these days.

Jim.............Olivia     (and remembering the whole gang who have gone
before)