[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: MILO

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Tue Aug 15 13:49:25 EDT 2006

I'm so sorry to read about dear little Milo. I know it was terribly hard for you to
see him like that. His passing gave him peace. I hope your heart will heal soon.

If you are looking for a good vet, you might see if there is a House Rabbit Society
chapter in your area or in your state. You can google that and very likely find one.
If anyone would know, they would. Rabbits too are delicate and need special
treatment, just like our sweet little piggies.

You should write or call the district manager of that store and let him know how much
you "appreciate" the "health" of the guinea pigs they are selling. This usually puts
a little fear into their heart (if they indeed have one), because usually if someone
takes the initiative to write or call, they might have the initiative to cause them
trouble! (I know, I've done it!)

Blessings,
--
Bethany, gps Silky and Sooty, kitties Noelle, Leo, and Moo-Moo, and Mr. Fish.