[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Brownie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 15 19:17:29 EDT 2006

Mary Fran we are so sorry to hear about Brownie, what a gorgeous little
darling she seemed, can just picture her standing on her back legs at
the cage. Focus on the beautiful memories you have of her and this will
help a little. We hope that Cookie will be alright and that between the
two of you you comfort each other. We send big piggie cuddles and kisses
and hugs to you both.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and forever in our hearts
dear Sully