[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

Sherri woodruff at peaknet.net
Tue Aug 15 21:17:01 EDT 2006

I write this message still with a very heavy heart. My sweet Teddy Bear passed sometime early morning of Saturday, August 12. 2006, cause of death unknown. I too as many of you have experienced, went in to feed my crew and found Teddy Bear had passed.  Your short time here on earth started on December 11, 2003 and was suddenly cut short on August 12, 2006, but though your time with us was short was definately a memorable one.  Teddy Bear leaves behind his mother Frazzel, sister Cottonball, Crickett the love of his life and mother of their four children, two daughters KeeKee and Little Girl and two sons Scooter and Skeeter. Your spunky spirit and passion for life, carrots and timothy hay will live on in your sweet children. Rest in peace and I miss you terribly my sweet little Teddy Bear.

In loving memory of:  Teddy Bear, Tiggers, Buddy, Buttercup, Gizzie, Mario, Dizzy, Bugs and Skittles.

Sherri Woodruff

visit my website
www.heaven2earth.blinkz.com
www.ohio2illinoi.blinkz.com