[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Matilda and others

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 21:47:37 EDT 2006

  Sorry, I am really behind in my digest readings and just trying to catch up.  In order not to miss anyone, I am sending condolences out to all of you who have recently experienced a loss.

  I am saddened to hear about all the losses of our little furry friends.  It seems like when it rains, it downpours.  Hopefully this streak will end soon and all the sick piggies will get better and stay here with us.

  All that has lost a pig recently, please accept my condolences.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all and lots of healing wheeks go out to all the sick pigs.

  Sad wheeeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the new addition, Cinder
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, & Silverado

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74