[Gpdd] havok

Anna Rowson annarowson at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 05:16:08 EDT 2006

thanks alot for all your sympathy. dont worry, i've perked up and will stop being so mopey. everythings in havok!  my daughter is going to an adventure camp in germany. some tourists are staying at my house claiming to be related to me (though i've never heard of them) and just to rap everything up my brother (whos also staying at the house) and my son are putting up dont be sad about your lost one posters all over the
  house. sorry pigpals but i wont be able to contact gpdd for quite a while.
  anna and the late roxy.