[Gpdd] Misc: condolences

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 23:38:52 EDT 2006

My goodness we're losing so many of our furbabies all at once.  I'm so sorry and send my condolences to all who had their babies cross the bridge, whether they were young or older and hope that all the piggies who are sick hurry up and get well very soon.  Guys, you are all too well loved to part with no matter what your age.  You may go on to a happy place but you leave much grief behind.  Again, my condolences to all.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug